This orange glaze tastes great with either your Thanksgiving turkey or your Christmas Ham. All of your guests will enjoy the citrus flavor.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 20 min. | Serves: 16 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup orange liqueur
- 4 Tbsp. apple cider
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- In a small saucepan, combine the orange marmalade, orange liqueur, apple cider, orange juice, apple cider vinegar and salt. Cook over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce to low heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in butter. Set aside to cool completely.
- To use glaze on a roasting turkey: before the last hour of roasting time, brush half of the glaze over the uncovered turkey. Continue roasting the turkey.
- Once the turkey has finished, remove from oven and brush on the remaining glaze.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.
Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc
Per serving: Calories 120, Calories from Fat 20, Total Fat 2g (3% DV), Saturated Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 160mg (7% DV), Carbohydrates 18g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 16g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.