A side of salmon looks impressive on a holiday table and this one delivers on flavor and texture too.
Prep Time: 10 min. | Cook Time: 20 min. | Total Time: 30 min. | Serves: 4-5 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1½ lb. side salmon
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¾ cup matzo cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Kroger® Pure Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. chopped flat leaf parsley
- Heat oven to 375°F. Oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place salmon on prepared pan, season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine cracker crumbs, oil, horseradish and parsley. Press on top of salmon.
- Bake 18-22 minutes until salmon flakes easily with a fork and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Tip: If making for Passover double check all your ingredients are Kosher for Passover.
Per serving: Calories 300, Calories from Fat 130, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 75mg (25% DV), Sodium 470mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates 13g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (3% DV), Sugars < 1g, Protein 29g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.