These little cups of corn & cheesy goodness will delight young and old.
Hands-on Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 50 min. | Serves: 12 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup crushed buttery round crackers (about 24)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 container (21 oz.) refrigerated mac and cheese
- 1 can (15 oz.) cream-style corn
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together crushed crackers and butter; reserve ½ cup of cracker mixture to use for topping.
- Stir mac and cheese, corn and eggs into remaining cracker mixture until well blended.
- Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups. Sprinkle with reserved cracker mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until dry around edges and beginning to brown. (Knife inserted in center may come out clean).
- Let stand in pan 5 minutes. Carefully remove cups to serving plate.
Per serving: Calories 330, Calories from Fat 120, Total Fat 13g (20% DV), Saturated Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 65mg (22% DV), Sodium 520mg (22% DV), Carbohydrates 42g (14% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 9g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.